Lighting Republic products carry a 2-year guarantee against any electrical faults and a 5-year guarantee on materials and construction. Please note this warranty is valid from the date of receipt and not the date of installation.
This guarantee is only valid provided:
- All electrical parts are installed by a qualified contractor as required in your local territory.
- Installation and maintenance guidelines have been followed
- The product is used in a suitable environment.
For any product claims please contact your local supplier or contact Lighting Republic through www.lightingrepublic.com.au for further assistance.
Please note that many of our products are made by hand and therefore slight variations and imperfections are a part of the character of the product.
All sales are non-refundable. We do not offer exchanges or refunds.
Lighting Republic is not liable for any costs related to damage that is caused by misuse, mistreatment, or improper installation.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Damage caused by exposure to climate or improper setting.
- Damage caused by use of incorrect cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by incorrect installation or assembly by the customer or the customer’s agent.
- Damage to Lighting Republic products, parts of the fixture, or shades caused by the incorrect use of light bulbs.
- Installation, removal, or re-installation of Lighting Republic products.
Lighting Republic products are manufactured using the highest quality materials available. Our finishes are created using natural processes and colour enhancer to speed up the patina process.
All metal components can be wiped with a dry to mildly damp cloth which will remove any dust or residue. Avoid using any materials which may scratch the surface.
All glass shades are mouth-blown, and any colour is either within the glass or electroplated onto the glass. Use a standard glass cleaning solution together with a suitable cloth to clean the glass shades. Please ensure the power has been switched off prior to cleaning.